Attend the first Annual Dessert and Wine Tasting Event with a Silent Auction to support the Spark Chicago Network.
For more information visit www.sparkprogram.org
When: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, VIP Reception begins at 6:00 PM & General Admission 7:00 PM
Where: Hotel Allegro in the Walnut Room located at 171 W. Randolph Street in Chicago
Cost: $100 general admission, $150 VIP
The Sugar Rush event and silent auction fundraiser supports Spark’s Middle School. You can pair your confections with wines from Bottlenotes, Inc. and/or brews from Two Brothers Brewery.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Sugar Rush Chicago Dessert and Wine Pairing Fund Raiser (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Chicago’s 175th Birthday Celebration (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Go back to School: Enroll in Eno-Versity at Eno’s Wine Room in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pick Leopold’s for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste Washington 2012: A Food and Wine Festival in Seattle (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cincinnati International Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Foodies Flock to Pelago Ristorante on Delaware Place in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Filini Bar and Restaurant in “Aqua” is the New Kid on the Block for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)