What’s more fun than a party along the banks of the Chicago River? That’s a prime Vino con Vista opportunity! Attend the “Party on the Patio with Chicago Chef’s at Fulton’s Restaurant on the Chicago River as you gaze at the boats cruising under our gorgeous bridges.
WHEN: May 16, 2012
WHERE: Fulton’s on the River @ 315 N. LaSalle St. from 6-9 pm
Hundreds of soldiers from the Illinois National Guard will be deployed in Chicago during next month’s NATO summit when plenty of international dignitaries will be roaming around the center of the city. The NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) summit meeting brings Heads of State and Heads of Government of NATO member countries together to evaluate and provide coordinated strategic direction for Alliance activities. The organization negotiates a system of collective defence; member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party. NATO’s headquarters are in Brussels, Belgium.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- My World-Class Vino con Vista Chicago Turns 175 Years Old! (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Filini Bar and Restaurant in “Aqua” is the New Kid on the Block for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Vinitaly World Tour 2012 in Chicago and New York (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Foodies Flock to Pelago Ristorante on Delaware Place in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pick Aria for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Chef’s Week Chicago 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)