Plan to attend the Great Chefs Tasting Party 2012 in Chicago, a benefit for United Cerebral Palsy. Fifty chefs from Chicago’s will be featured including Jared Van Camp, executive chef of Nellcôte.
Enjoy tastings of signature dishes from Chicago’s star chefs. There will be a live auction and a cook-off between Jared Van Camp of Nellcôte and Chris Pandel of The Bristol for the VIP guests.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 from 5 p.m.–9 p.m.
WHERE: Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers -301 East North Water Street, Chicago, IL
- VIP — $500 per person, $5,000 per table of 10 Ringside seats for the cook-off between headliner Jared Van Camp of Nellcôte and Chris Pandel of The Bristol plus champagne pairings hosted by sommelier Jason Wagner of the new RM Champagne Salon Preferred seating for tastings, bottle service at the table and open bar
- Reserved Seating — $175 per person Unlimited chef offerings and open bar
- General Admission — $125 per person Unlimited chef offerings and open bar
All but $20 of the ticket price is tax-deductible. Proceeds benefit the children and adults served by United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Chicago.
Call 312-765-0419, ext.21 for more information.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Toast of the Town 2012 at the Field Museum in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Epicurious Entertains Event with Chicago’s Top Chefs (vinoconvistablog.me)