Chicago’s 2015 Design Harvest Festival is sponsored by the West Town Chamber of Commerce.
September 26 – 27, 2015
Grand Art & Design Festival (formerly Design Harvest) has local furniture and accessory makers, live music, a square dance, food trucks, hayrides, and pumpkin painting on Grand Ave. at Wood. Donation.
The live musical entertainment area is programmed by Chicago’s legendary live music venue, The Hideout. There is usually a big square dance in the street!
Beer sponsor Blue Moon will feature their Harvest Pumpkin Ale along with Crispin Cider and Coors Light.
FESTIVAL & SURROUNDING GRAND AVENUE DESIGN DISTRICT MAP
1. Creative Claythings / 2. State Street Salvage / 3. Artemesia / 4. Christy Webber Landscapes Farm & Garden Center / 5. European Furniture Warehouse / 6. Modern Times / 7. Space 1858 / 8. Martyn George / 9. Urban Remains / 10. Design Inc. / 11. SG Grand / 12. Buckingham Interiors / 13. The Find / 14. The Painted Lady / 15. Urban Remains / 16. Salvage One
Come and check out the Food Trucks http://youtu.be/igyjbER5hqA.
There’s live music, food, wine and beer.
The new festival features Chicago’s best local home decorating stores and designers like Room Service and The Painted Lady.
Get your creative mojo working this weekend with great food and music from The Hideout. The Naked Grape Winery is offering wine tastings.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Chicago Loop is the Perfect Setting for Superman’s “Men of Steel” Movie (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Chicago’s Magnificent Buckingham Fountain (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Chicago Wine Tasting at Oenology Wine Room in the Intercontinental Hotel (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Marvel at the Architecture of the Medinah Temple in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)