Grab your lawn chair and head over to Chateau Morrisette for their second Blackdog Wine & Music Festival of the summer on Saturday, August 11th with artists, craftspeople and vendors offering plenty of great food and “sassy sangria”!
WHERE: Chateau Morrisette Winery http://www.chateaumorrisette.com/
WHEN: Date: August 11, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: Adults: $25.00 Children accompanied by adult: Free
Band Line-Up & Schedule:
Moreland & Arbuckle: 11am-1:00 pm Merging old school Chicago and Delta blues with garage rock sensibilities.
For more information, visit: http://www.morelandarbuckle.com
Carbon Leaf: 2-5 pm A five-piece indie rock band from Richmond, Virginia known for their Alternative Country, Celtic and Folk infused Indie Rock.
For more information, visit: http://www.carbonleaf.com
Admission includes music, winery tour, tastings and souvenir wine glass.
Tickets are $25. Our season pass for all three festival events is $60 per person. Children and young adults accompanied by an adult admission are admitted at no charge!
No picnic baskets, or outside food & beverage permitted.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ http://www.vino-con-vista.com
- Top 10 – Music Festivals Abroad | Essential Travel Magazine (essentialtravel.co.uk)
- Top-ten at Bristol Harbour Festival 2012 (bristolculture.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Disney World Food and Wine Festival (tasteofwonderland.wordpress.com)
- Coachella Festival Will Go to Sea on Cruise Ship in December (nytimes.com)
- Summer is in Full Swing with Jammin’ on the Wolf Music Festival! (dihtydihty.com)
- Catalpa Music Festival coming soon – check out the schedule (and win a pair of tickets!) (brooklynvegan.com)
- Review: Paléo Festival 2012 – GaBLé, Kurt Vile + the Violators, Franz Ferdinand (highrotation.ch)
- 30th Annual Turks Head Music Festival (jechowphoto.wordpress.com)
- Orange Caramel to perform at ‘a-nation’ music festival (allkpop.com)
- Glastonbury Music Festival 2011: Wellies Win! (fabsugar.com)
- This Year’s Hottest Music Festivals (dualshow.com)
- Anniversary Wine Festival at Gray Ghost Winery in Amissville Virginia (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Golan Heights – the French-style Israeli winery which is hitting the heights (thejc.com)
- Top 10 – Wine Routes feat Western Cape, Tasmania, Bordeaux & more (essentialtravel.co.uk)
- Park Grill and Chandon Winery will Host 5 Wines and 5 Plates in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The United Grapes of America – Chateau Grand Traverse Ship of Fools (winecompass.blogspot.com)
- Mount Vernon Spring Wine Festival 2012 in Virginia (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Fork and Cork Festival attracts thousands (blogs.windsorstar.com)
- Santa Barbara Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- This Weekend in Rome: July 20 – July 22 (younginrome.com)