Enjoy a three-course gourmet brunch by Jewell Events Catering while you watch a Mark Shale fashion show featuring spring 2012 looks for men and women and sip on GREY GOOSE. There will be a 100-item silent auction!
Proceeds will support the formerly homeless and HIV/AIDS affected men, women and children in Chicago House’s programs, now in their 26th year for more information visit: www.chicagohouse.org.
WHERE: Harold Washington Library Center (Winter Garden Ballroom)
400 South State Street
WHEN: Sunday, May 6, 2012 from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
TICKETS: $200-$250 (PURCHASE HERE)
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Cinco de Mayo 2012 at Vital Nights in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Chicago Cares 20th Anniversary Celebration 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cocktails for a Cause: “Couture in Rouge” Fashion Show at The Drake Hotel (vinoconvistablog.me)
- GOCA and Arts of Life Organization Host Fashion Show in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Fashion Show for Scholarships (chicagotalks.org)