Five internationally renowned designers from around the world are creating alot of buzz on Michigan Avenue. These designers have been selected for their diversity of styles and tastes and have created five ultra-luxury condominium residences within The Ritz-Carlton Residences in Chicago on the glorious Magnificent Mile.
Click on the link to learn about the designers: http://simplymagnificentshowcase.com/designers.php
“Simply Magnificent: A Showcase of Homes” is presented by Prism Development Company in partnership with Traditional Home magazine.
WHEN: April 20- May 13, 2012
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
118 East Erie Street Chicago, IL 60611
$35/Ticket (Online) $45/Ticket (At the door) Buy
All net proceeds, including ticket sales and a portion of the sale of any furnishings, will benefit The Auxiliary Board of The Art Institute of Chicago.
For more information visit www.simplymagnificentshowcase.com
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Foodies Flock to Pelago Ristorante on Delaware Place in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pick Terzo Piano for Lunch at the Art Institute for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Impressionist and Chagall Exhibits at The Art Institute of Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Vino Con Vista Chicago from NoMI at the Park Hyatt on Michigan Aveunue (vinoconvistablog.me)