WHEN: Monday, July 23, 2012 @ 6pm
WHERE: Park Grill Chicago
Ellen Flora, Chandon’s Senior Brand Ambassador, will host a 5 Wines and 5 Plates dinner in Chicago.
Park Grill Chef Michael Wallach has created a delightful menu of courses highlighting Chandon’s wine selection.
Here’s the Menu:
Reception . Chandon Library Dosage Herb Seared Scallop – avocado cream, garlic chip, goufrette potato & Crispy Pork Belly – wild berry sage jam, pumpernickel crostini
SALAD . Chandon Chardonnay, Carneros 2009 Roasted Beets & Crispy Goat Cheese – grilled asparagus, vin cotto
Chandon Pinot Meunier, Carneros 2010
Entrée . Chandon Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2009 Lamb Trio – roasted lamb loin with roasted garlic jus, grilled loin chop with chimichurri, and lamb sausage with potato rosti, rosemary mustard, and caramelized onion
Dessert . Chandon Riche Extra Dry Mini Peach Cobbler with salted caramel gelato
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Chefs on the Grill 2012 in Chicago’s Millennium Park (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Hubbard Street Dance Fundraiser at the James Hotel in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Chefs on the Grill Championship 2012 in Chicago at Millennium Park (wine-festivals.vinoconvistablog.com)
- Riesling Wine Tastings in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Kick Off Your American Summer with Chandon (discover.winecountry.com)