Attend the 4th annual Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
Get your tickets here:
Here’s the schedule:
WHEN: May 29th-June 1, 2014
WHERE: Midtown Atlanta, Georgia
Learn about Southern food and beverage traditions by participating in learning and tasting experiences. Check out the “Tasting Tents” and then hit the streets for the city’s incredible restaurants.
Atlanta is a vibrant cultural, economic and culinary powerhouse. The Coca Cola Company and Home Depot are headquartered in Atlanta and there are plenty of interesting sites to visit in Atlanta.
The city is home to a plethora of high-end chef-driven restaurants in Atlanta’s neighborhood including: Bocado, Bacchanalia, Flip Burger Boutique, and Miller Union in West Midtown, Empire State South in Midtown and Two Urban Licks and Rathbun’s on the east side.
On Buford Highway, from Buckhead to Gwinnett County, Atlanta has plenty of international food and ethnic restaurants including Vietnamese, Indian, Cuban, Korean, Mexican, Chinese and Ethiopian. Local landmarks include: The Varsity (opened in 1928) and Mary Mac’s Tea Room (opened in 1945). Paschal’s and the Busy Bee Cafe are local soul food favorites.
Support the Festival Founders Council’s charitable partners and join award-winning chefs, sommeliers and beverage innovators for a four-day culinary journey through the annual Atlanta Food & Wine Festival.
Here’s a snapshot of the events:
1. Learning Experiences More than 80 carefully-crafted cooking and cocktail demonstrations, technique labs, food and beverage tasting seminars and panel discussions.
2. Tasting Experiences Festival Tasting Tents like none other with chef-curated “trails” to guide guests through the best flavors of the region and other Southern regions around the globe.
3. Connoisseur Experience Limited in quantity. An exclusive program with reserve food and beverage classes and tastings and access to a very special Connoisseur Lounge.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- 27th Annual Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival 2012 in South Carolina (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 30th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Festival in Colorado (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pebble Beach Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cancun Riviera Maya Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Mexico: “Taste the New World” (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste Washington 2012: A Food and Wine Festival in Seattle (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine Event 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Check Out the Spruce Goose at the McMinnville Food and Wine Classic 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Raise Your Glass to the Celebrity Chefs at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival for Generating over $17 million for FIU (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The Austin Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Top Seafood and Wine Festivals (wine-festivals.vinoconvistablog.com)
- Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival 2012 in August (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 30th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Colorado and the Grand Cochon (vinoconvistablog.me)
- “Pretty in Pink” at the 5th Annual Pebble Beach Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Amazing Austin Texas Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)