Summer Wine Fest at the Lincoln Park Zoo 2018
WHEN: Friday, July 27 Buy Tickets
Get ready to stroll, sip and savor over 35 different varieties of wine at Lincoln Park Zoo’s annual Summer Wine Fest. You will enjoy a fabulous summer evening of wine tastings and music set amid the zoo’s lush gardens at this after-hours event. Visit the zebras, the apes and the pink flamingos. Then head over to the Endangered Species Carousel for a spin on the giraffe or panda.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for participants ages 21 and older. No guests under this age will be permitted into Summer Wine Fest.Zoo Members: Please enter the first three digits of your membership ID in the “Enter Promotional Code” field when purchasing tickets to apply your member discount to General Admission tickets only.
For participants ages 21 and older
General Admission: $49 (10% off for Lincoln Park Zoo members)
GA + Ape Advantage: $79 (limited quantities)
Designated Driver: $20
What Everyone Receives
• 20 wine tastings of varietals and blends from leading wine making regions
• Guided garden tour with Lincoln Park Zoo’s horticulture experts
• Souvenir tasting glass
• Food available for purchase
• Live music and more!
NEW this year! GA + Ape Advantage includes:
• All of benefits above, plus
• Front-of-the-scenes tours with a zookeeper who cares for gorillas and chimpanzees
• Private access to Regenstein Center for African Apes and reserved bathrooms
• Exclusive wine offerings and snacks
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com