Ravenswood Art Walk
September 19 – 20, 2015
Visit 150 artists in tents and shops along Ravenswood Avenue during Ravenswood ArtWalk.
- Ravenswood will kick-off Chicago Artists month by hosting their 14th annual ARTWALK.
- Many buildings will be open to the public along the Historic Ravenswood Corridor on Ravenswood Avenue between Irving Park Road and Lawrence. There will be plenty of artists, film screenings, live music and craft beer tastings.
- Here’s a video of the ArtWalk 2011
- Stroll through the charming Ravenswood neighborhood and visit the studios and galleries this weekend. More than 200 artists are presenting their talents by opening their galleries and studios along the train tracks. This event is part of Chicago Artists Month (CAS).
I loved the framed Chicago neighborhood posters from Studio Chris.
I couldn’t resist the Framed Posters of Chicago’s Sports Teams.
Check out the vintage photography exibition from the Historical Society.
Listen to live music and munch on some food from the Homage Food Truck.
The local artists are presenting their astounding talent. There is a free trolley and an architectural tour of Ravenswood.
- The Ravenswood Art Walk is on Ravenswood Ave between Addison & Lawrence
Attend the Ravenswood Art Walk and celebrate Art Month in Chicago!
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- For more information visit: www.ravenswoodartwalk.org