July 17th – 19th
Mark your calendars for July 17-19th for St. Ben’s annual BenFest!
Check out Facebook for more information!
This year’s BenFest has something for every age! Come join us for three days of family fun including great bands, cuisine from local resturants, activities for the kids and a chance to win some great prizes. This year’s Grand Prize Drawing is a cash prize for $10,000.
St. Benedict Parish BenFest is conveniently located on the northside of Chicago in the North Center neighborhood and can be reached via CTA buses (Irving Park or Western Avenue Routes) and the Brown Line El.
The Main Entrance to BenFest is located at 2215 West Irving Park Road. There are also additional entrances located at the 3900 blocks of North Bell Street and Leavitt Street.
Attend the BenFest in Chicago and help raise money St. Benedict’s school and parish! BenFest is a summer celebration held on the grounds of St. Benedict’s parish parishioner, neighbors and friends. St. Benedict’s annual BenFest is one of the north side’s longest-running family festivals!
St. Benedict Parish, 3900 N. Leavitt (Byron to Irving Park Rd.)
Chicago, IL 60618
WHERE: St. Benedict’s Parish, 2215 W Irving Park Rd ( At Leavitt and Bell)
Tickets: Before 8pm $5, after 8pm $10.
For more information: benfest.com
Here’ the Music Lineup Announcements!
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Tavern on Rush Lobster Fest 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- West Fest 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Wicker Park Festival 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Green Music Festival 2012 in Chicago’s Wicker Park Neighborhood (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Things to Do in Over the 4th of July Holiday in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 14th Annual Chicago Folk and Music Fest 2012 in Welles Park (vinoconvistablog.me)
- West Fest (chicagoreader.com)