Experience the World’s Finest Wines! Wine Spectator will be hosting Grand Tour events in the Spring of 2015 in three cities.
Attend the Chicago event on Thursday April 30, 2015 at Navy Pier located at 600 E. Grand Ave.
Follow this link for more information:
More than two hundred of the world’s finest wineries will pour one of their best wines at each stop.
Select one of WINE SPECTATOR’s Grand Tour cities near you and enjoy a wine tasting you will remember for a long time to come!
Friday, May 8, 2015 Washington D.C. at the Dallas Hyatt Regency 300 East Reunion Blvd. 7-10 pm
Saturday, May 2, 2015 Las Vegas at The Mirage 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South 7-10 pm
Here’s a list of participating wineries: http://grandtour.winespectator.com/wineries.html
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Chicago Restaurant Week 2012: The Italian Village is Chicago’s Oldest Italian Restaurant (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 27th Annual Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival 2012 (wine-festivals.vinoconvistablog.com)
- The Paso Robles Grand Tasting Tour in Newport Beach California (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Take a “Bubble-Licious” Sip for Scholarship at the 38th Annual UNLV Wine Festival in 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Nantucket Wine Festival 2012 (wine-festivals.vinoconvistablog.com)