“Take A Sip For Scholarship” at the 40th annual UNLVino. This charity event was founded and is sponsored by Larry Ruvo and Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada to benefit UNLV‘s William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration scholarship fund.
Visit http://www.unlvino.com/ for details
Here’s the weekend line-up of events in Las Vegas
Sip & Savor
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 ● 6:00 PM (VIP) / 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM ● (General Admission)
Spago at The Forum Shops at Caesars
Incredible cuisine. Premium label wines. Mix, mingle and dine around selections from Puck’s six distinct Las Vegas restaurants. At the event, Chef Puck will receive the Dom Pérignon Award of Excellence, honoring his culinary and community contributions.
Thursday, April 10, 2014 ● 7:00pm-10:00pm
Caesars Palace Garden of the Gods Pool
Go poolside for a one-of-a-kind barbecue and mixology soiree. A collaboration of Caesar’s celebrity chefs and cocktail masterminds will ply you with signature concoctions and mouthwatering twists on barbecue favorites.
Friday, April 11, 2014 ● 7:00pm-10:00pm
Doge’s Palace At The Venetian
At this beloved event, you’ll delight in exquisite champagnes, sparkling wines and exotic champagne cocktails and the accompanying small plates from the Venetian and Palazzo collection of restaurants. Pop artist Romero Britto will also be recognized with the Dom Pérignon Award of Excellence.
Founder’s Grand Tasting
Saturday, April 12, 2014 ● 7:00pm-10:00pm
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
At this celebration of the event’s creators, Larry Ruvo and Dean Jerry Vallen, you’ll partake in the world’s finest wines, champagnes, spirits, beers and sakes, as well as bites from the city’s best restaurants and UNLV’s culinary students.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.unlvino.com
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- 30th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Festival in Colorado (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 8th Annual San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival 2011 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Raise Your Glass to the Celebrity Chefs at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival for Generating over $17 million for FIU (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Newport Oregon’s 35th Annual Seafood and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 7th Annual Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend in Illinois (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cincinnati International Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 31st Annual Telluride Colorado Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The 8th Annual Savor Dallas Food and Wine Festival 2012 (wine-festivals.vinoconvistablog.com)
- Vegas Uncorke’d 2012: A Fabulous Food and Wine Festival in Las Vegas Nevada (vinoconvistablog.me)
- United Way Miami Wine and Food Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)