Head over to Tavern on Rush in Chicago for Lobster Fest. Executive Chef John Gatsos will prepare an Amazing Lobstericious Menu.
For $55 per person, yous will enjoy a Maine Lobster Boil, which includes one and a half pounds of lobster, sweet corn, baby red potatoes, cornbread and the Chef’s incredible firecracker sauce. I love his spicy blend of peppers and spices! How does he make that Firecracker sauce anyway? Warning: eating a Maine Lobster is very messy; not a good option for a first date. So go with someone who loves you even if you’re messy; not someone you want to impress!
Tavern on Rush will supply lobster bibs, crackers, and an extensive beer, wine and cocktail list. Finish the meal with Blueberry Cobbler or Key Lime Pie.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 3 and Wednesday, July 4
COST: $55 per person (tax, gratuity and cocktails not included)
RSVP @ 312-664-9600
Check out their Summer Cocktail Recipes here: http://www.tavernonrush.com/pdf/cocktail-recipes-menu.pdf
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Tavern on Rush Kentucky Derby Soiree 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Lobster prices unusually low as Fourth of July approaches (bangordailynews.com)
- Forget hot dogs, glut means cheap lobster prices (miamiherald.com)
- Maine Lobster Festival 2012 in Rockland Maine (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Maine’s Lobster Price Lowest in Two Decades (theepochtimes.com)
- 21-Pound Lobster Caught Off Cape Cod Beach (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Look At This Gargantuan Lobster Someone Caught Off A Cape Cod Beach (businessinsider.com)