Attend the 15th Annual Spring into Action Benefit at the Blackstone Renaissance Hotel in Chicago. This fund-raiser supports the Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women’s Network. For more information and tickets visit www.batteredwomensnetwork.org.
WHEN: Thursday, March 22, 2012 from 6-9 p.m.
WHERE: The Blackstone Renaissance Hotel at 636 S. Michigan Avenue
Join Master Sommelier and host of “Check , Please!” Alpan Singh on Thursday March 22, 2012. Chicago Culinary stars like Giuseppe Tentori from GT Fish & Oyster, Koren Grieveson from Avec, Evan Packer from Market, Cory Morris from Mercat a la Planxa, Mark Sparacino from Prosecco and Michael Ponzio from Rosebud are some of the Chefs that will spring into action with a strolling Chef’s Buffet to end domestic violence.
Guests will enjoy live entertainment as well as live and silent auctions led by Auction Specialist John Walcher of Leslie Hindman Auctioneers. Stroll from Chef stations to enjoy unique cocktails (sponsored by Heaven Hill Distilleries) presented by notable mixologists Angie Jackson of The Cocktail Cottage and Lynn House of Blackbird Restaurant. Gancia Asti Cuvee Platinum, Alexandria Nicole Cellars fine wines and Chicago Coffees and Teas will feature a wide spectrum of beverages.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Kudos to 2012 World-Class Chicago AAA Five-Diamond Award Winners (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pick GT Fish and Oyster for Chicago Chef Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Vino Con Vista Chicago from NoMI at the Park Hyatt on Michigan Aveunue (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Foodies Flock to Pelago Ristorante on Delaware Place in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Filini Bar and Restaurant in “Aqua” is the New Kid on the Block for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pick the Atwood Cafe for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Top Picks for Restaurant Week 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)