Attend the 3 day South Pacific Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Denarau Fiji from March 14-17, 2012.
The sights, sounds and flavors of the beautiful Vino con Vista resort island of Denarau Fiji will intoxicate you. Witness some of the world’s best chefs creating South Pacific cuisine. For more info visit www.southpacificfoodandwine.com
South Pacific Culinary Ambassador, Robert Oliver will host the event. Robert was the 2010 World Cookbook winner, Me’a Kai; The Food and Flavours of the South Pacific. He is a celebrated passionate chef, author and champion of sustainable tourism. Robert has worked in Fiji, New York City, Miami, Sydney, Las Vegas, the US Virgin Islands, Barbados, St Lucia and Trinidad.
Another celebrity chef that is participating in the extravaganza is Manu Feildel. Manu is known for his participation in Australia’s cooking competitios like Ready Steady Cook, Masterchef Australia and My Kitchen Rules. He was the head chef at Bilson’s before opening his own restaurant, Manu at L’Etoile, in 2009. He also won Dancing with the Stars 2011.
The Fiji Festival will have dinners hosted by celebrity chefs each evening and Master Classes and cooking demonstrations with a daily happy hour and evening entertainment.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides at www.vino-con-vista.com
- Masters of Food and Wine: Global Culinary Weekends (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 2nd Annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Georgia (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 27th Annual Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival 2012 in South Carolina (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cancun Riviera Maya Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Mexico: “Taste the New World” (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 30th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Festival in Colorado (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pebble Beach Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste Washington 2012: A Food and Wine Festival in Seattle (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Raise Your Glass to the Celebrity Chefs at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival for Generating over $17 million for FIU (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The Austin Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)