The Food Network and the Cooking Channel presented “The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Late Night Bites and Sweets” on the beach in behind the Ritz Carlton in Miami Beach as part of the South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2012.
They asked the food stars, chefs and celebrities what their guiltiest late-night Foodie pleasures are and then they threw a lavish party with live music and dancing to showcase the tasty treats.
Here are some of my “Favorite Bites and Sweets”:
Joe’s Stone Crab served Stone crab with corn waffles, watermelon shaved ice with basil cream.
I loved the plum and sesame glazed lamb ribs with cucumber salad at the China Grill tasting station.
The Little Burgers from STK Miami and the Layered Duck Tortilla Pie from Rosa Mexicano were also very yummy!
- Raise Your Glass to the Celebrity Chefs at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival for Generating over $17 million for FIU (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Perfect Holiday Gifts for Foodies & Wine Lovers: South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Update on the South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2012 Grand Tasting Event (vinoconvistablog.me)
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2011 Grand Tasting Village (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Battle Of The Burgers At SOBE Wine & Food Festival (miami.cbslocal.com)
- The Tastiest Pig at “Swine and Wine” at The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables Florida (vinoconvistablog.me)