Attend Newport’s 35th Annual Seafood & Wine Festival 2012 on the picturesque Oregon Coast. This little slice of heaven, runs from north to south along the Pacific Ocean. The Vino con Vista area of Newport, Oregon is nestled between the Coast Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and the Yaquina Bay.
Yaquina Head is the site of Oregon’s 93-foot-tall lighthouse. The Bayfront is dominated by one of Oregon’s largest commercial fishing fleets. This working waterfront is packed with shops, art galleries and restaurants.
WHEN: February 23rd through February 26th, 2012.
WHERE: This event will be held in a tented venue located near the Rogue Ales Brewery at the South Beach Marina in Newport.
Newport has two distinct areas: the Historical Bayfront and Nye Beach. The area attracts visitors from the Willamette Valley. Nye Beach is an art-haven and is the home of the the Newport Performing Arts and Visual Arts Center. There are plenty of eateries, shopping and lodging with fantastic Vino con Vista opportunities.
The Newport Festival will offer plenty of incredible art, wine and seafood. Artists will show-case a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
More than 150 local and regional Pacific Northwest wineries will be pouring their finest wines. Local culinary professionals will offer plenty of palate-pleasing cuisine. For more detailed information about wineries visit: http://visittheoregoncoast.com/activities/wineries/
This Festival is listed as an American Business Association (ABA) “Top 100 Event in North America for 2012”. The entire Top 100 publication is available for download on ABA’s website : www.buses.org/News-Publications/Top-100.
- 30th Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The Paso Robles Grand Tasting Tour in Newport Beach California (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 8th Annual San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival 2011 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The Austin Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine Event 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Food + Wine Festival Palm Desert March 23-25, 2012 Features Popular Food Network Stars (prweb.com)
- Update on the South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2012 Grand Tasting Event (vinoconvistablog.me)