On Saturday October 8th 2011 at 8:00 P.M. plan to attend the 2nd Annual Fashion Mash at the Flat Iron Arts Building in Chicago on Milwaukee Ave in Bucktown.
The Chicago Fashion Mash Event will show-case Chicago’s local designers with a Full Runway Show at 10:30. Admission is $10. The Fashion will be mashed with “Theater, Visual Art and Music”.
The performance line-up includes DJ Shelly Ruin, DJ TOPKEY, DJ Tanner and Uncle Jesse, Notebook Noise, Isis Rose and the Blah Blah Blahs. There will be bands, DJs and artists.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Creative Chicago Coyote Art Festival 2011 in Bucktown (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Chicago’s Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Four Fashion Focus Chicago Events to Celebrate Chicago Artists Month (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Marvel at the Architecture of the Medinah Temple in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Chicago Loop is the Perfect Setting for Superman’s “Men of Steel” Movie (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)