Attend the 17th annual Taste of Randolph Street in Chicago for Father’s Day Weekend. It’s bigger and better than ever!! There’s plenty of food, beer and live music along six blocks of Randolph Street, from Peoria Street to Racine Avenue.
WHEN: June 14-16, 2013:
- June 14: 5 pm – 11 pm; June 15: 12 Noon – 11 pm; June 16: 12 Noon – 10 pm
WHERE: Randolph and Peoria Streets – 900 W. Randolph St.
There will be plenty of live music, food and arts and crafts from local artisans.
Here’s a link with details of the festival: http://tasterandolph.com/
- $10 suggested donation
- Stop by the
- and pick up a copy of their entertainment schedule or sign up for their newsletter.
- This exciting new Chicago Venue is located at 1200 W. Randolf. You can now make your own wine in Chicago! and bottling.
- This is an off-shoot of
I also suggest that you try a pulled pork slider from Porkchop. It was incredible! If you bring a lawnchair and find a place to park it, it’s better than going to Ravinia.
- Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @
- Chicago: Aw Yeah, the Burgers at Au Cheval Are Stellar (aht.seriouseats.com)