Take the ultimate five-star journey through Italy ’s enchanting wine regions and UNESCO World Heritage sites.These travel guides are dedicated to sophisticated sojourners, oenophiles, connoisseurs and epicureans who savor “wine with a view.”
Witness Italy’s meteoric rise as a travel destination:
* Discover more than 40 inscribed UNESCO* World Heritage sites from the seductive northern Alps and Dolomites to the captivating islands of Sicily and Sardinia.
* When in Italy, explore the historical and cultural epicenter of the Romans, Etruscans, Renaissance and, of course, the Catholic Church in notable city centers like Venice, Rome and Florence that are rich with celebrated works of art and architecture. Museum guides are available at our store.
* Enjoy heavenly panoramic vistas of majestic mountains, erupting volcanoes and glistening seas.
* Superb travel accommodations with rejuvenating spas, rooftop observatories and infinity pools are abundant. The Italians convert historic monasteries and sumptuous villas into luxuriously appointed five-star hotel properties and idyllic “dolce far niente” resorts where the “sweetness of doing nothing” is a way of life.
* Italy is a buon appetito paradise. It is brimming with gourmet restaurants that have earned coveted Michelin Stars, and “Tre Forchette” awards that foodies swarm to. Collect plates as you savor signature dishes at the Buon Ricordo-member restaurants. Detail-obsessed world-class chefs nourish a flourishing culinary culture. These farm-to-table chefs indulge epicureans with their innovative gastronomic feats.
*Navigate more than 20 wine regions with vineyards cloaked in upwards of 300 varieties of grapes. Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Trebbiano grapes, among others, are transformed into the nectar of the gods in nearly one million registered vineyards. The country’s preeminent winemakers cultivate their vintages into wines of great depth, diversity and complexity. Sommeliers cater to the capricious desires of discerning oenophiles who are traveling Italy ’s disparate terroir, which cover the gamut of the mountainous peaks of the Alps to the seashores of its distinctive peninsula.
Join me for a “Vino con Vista ”!!!