Attend the BenFest in Chicago and help raise money St. Benedict’s school and parish! BenFest is a summer celebration held on the grounds of St. Benedict’s parish parishioner,neighbors and friends.
WHEN: Friday July 13th and Saturday July 14th, 2012
WHERE: St. Benedict’s Parish, 2215 W Irving Park Rd ( At Leavitt and Bell)
Tickets: Before 8pm $5, after 8pm $10.
For more information: benfest.com
Here’ the Music Lineup Announcements!
Confirmed headliners are Too White Crew, Bad Examples, How Far to Austin and Justin Roberts.
Visit the Music page for more information.
Check ou the great photos from last year’s event!
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Tavern on Rush Lobster Fest 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- West Fest 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Wicker Park Festival 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Green Music Festival 2012 in Chicago’s Wicker Park Neighborhood (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Things to Do in Over the 4th of July Holiday in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 14th Annual Chicago Folk and Music Fest 2012 in Welles Park (vinoconvistablog.me)
- West Fest (chicagoreader.com)